Retro City Rampage reimagines the open world crime genre like it’s 1989. Jump on civilians for coins — then steal their car and outrun the law! Explore the city and complete missions, or just go on a rampage with your weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This pop culture send-up includes a full Story Mode of open world adventure, plus Arcade Challenges for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that’s not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- 8-BIT Open-World
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade Challenges
- Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
- Includes “ROM City Rampage” Prototype Version (100% 8-BIT hardware accurate, could’ve actually been released in ’89!)
- Includes official crossovers and minigames with Minecraft, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP and Epic Meal Time.